Monday, March 3, 2008

Fight with friend

What led up to the fight was a lot of pepole were starting lies about the both of us, and going back and saying that we said it. In a way I avoided the fight because I didn't play into what they were saying that much but I still listened to it so I kinda didn't avoid it. So one day I asked him about it and he tried to get smart so then thats when it started. After that he was getting held back by his brother and his nose was bleeding pretty bad. My cousion was holding me back and my hand was hurting bad. That didnt really change our relationship because thats what males do when we have a disagreement. So we still are friends.

1 comment:

carrie said...

Did you learn anything from this experience? I don't think all males handle their disagreements with their fists!

Some small errors that you could catch if you edited the post before you published it. As is you earned 17/20 points.