Monday, March 24, 2008

Richest

In my eyes I don't envy any of the wealthiest people in our country. I think of them as a type of roll model of what I want to become. I mean if I envy them that’s not going to do anything for me and my situation when it comes to money. Don't get me wrong I’m not broke I’m just not as rich as they are. And yes some of them are rich off other peoples labor like Wal-Mart and McDonalds, but when they first opened they were doing the same thing that thee people they employee do. The majority of them spend lots of money on charities any ways so they don't have to worry about getting hit with a tax evasion charge from the IRS so they are not only enjoying their money and not helping others.

1 comment:

carrie said...

Good point about the founders of large companies working for their success, but what about the folks who inherit the money? Not all wealthy folks should be role models though!

Good, thoughtful post. Only a few small errors. As is you earned 18/20 points